Time is flying and Father's Day is just around the corner on June 20! Most Dad's say they don't want anything for Father's Day, but these are gifts I know any guy in your life will actually use day to day and appreciate.
1.Myles Everyday Tee - this is the perfect everyday tee for any guy. Made of a breathable fabric that is both quick-drying and so soft. A must have!
2. Backgammon Set - not sure about you, but my husband and brother have an obsession with this old school board game and it's an intense competition whenever they are together. A nice set would make the perfect gift!
3. Bombas Golf Socks - these men's performance golf socks are perfect for a day on the links. One of the best quality brands of socks out there!
4. Rainbow Sandals - every guy needs a good sandal for summer. These are a classic that will last forever. They take a few wears to break in, but once you do they are the best. True to size!
5. The Always Pan - if you secretly want this cult favorite nonstick pan yourself, why not gift it to your husband for Father's Day so you both can enjoy how amazing it is.
6. AirPods - if they don't own these AirPods yet, they are a must have for every use in your life - working out, riding the peloton, working from home, etc.
7. Swimtrunks - I love these swim trunks for guys, SO affordable from Amazon and come in a million prints. My husband now has 6 pairs of these.
8. Red Clay Variety Pack - all of the best in one pack = hot sauce, verde and hot honey. Who wouldn't want to be gifted this?
9. Franklin Barbecue Book - for the meat lovers out there to make ridiculously good BBQ.
10. Tend Skin - the best rated after shave
11.Mark and Graham Soft Sided Carry On - this gorgeous bag is stylish, top notch quality and the perfect bag for him on a weekend trip
12. Lululemon Shorts- the best lightweight short for everything.